Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Cricket Clinic

Every Wednesday Stage 2 goes to cricket. We are playing cricket to practice.

This is when we practice bating. Here's                      Harry. He's an awesome batter and he scores a six every time he bats.

We are doing a lot of running as you can see. In this game we run as fast as we can to get the cricket ball.
So they run to the other side then run round the cone then run back. Here's Fraser  and Christian doing there best at that.

12 comments:

1. marvelous web web page, prominent comments that i will tackle. Im moving forward and can apply to my modern-day task as a puppy sitter, which may be very enjoyable, however I need to additional amplify. Regards. Lincoln

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here. Kindly keep blogging. If anyone wants to become a Java developer learn from Java Training in Chennai. or learn thru Java Online Training in India . Nowadays Java has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry.

or Javascript Training in Chennai. Nowadays JavaScript has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry.

ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a spam issue on this webpage; I moreover am a blogger, and I had to know your condition; a significant part of us have developed some nice systems, and we are wanting to trade procedures with others, for what reason not give me an email if interested.
    Vivo IPL 11 Schedule
    How & Where to Watch IPL 2018 Auction Live Streaming?

ReplyDelete
  4. A debt of gratitude is in order for this article extremely supportive. much appreciated.
    wireless bluetooth headphones

ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap Gucci Handbags Is usually blogengine much better than wp for reasons unknown? Should be which is turning out to be popluar today.
    best dash cam

ReplyDelete
  6. Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.
    wireless charger

ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i try to open your blog within firefox and it is looks humorous, we tink the issue is out of your web hosting ,or maybe through me personally but nonetheless you have a good setup for the ads, i composing in this post since you will see this when you are grading comments, Keep up the good function Andrei from Romania.
    Long Island Wine Tours

ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to always get updated great site ! .
    karton box tangerang

ReplyDelete
  9. very nice post, i definitely love this fabulous website, persist with it
    Jay Hall

ReplyDelete
  10. I will invite all my friends to your blog, you really got a great blog.,”*.
    Charlie

ReplyDelete
  11. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Charlie

ReplyDelete