Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Cricket Clinic

Every Wednesday Stage 2 goes to cricket. We are playing cricket to practice.

This is when we practice bating. Here's                      Harry. He's an awesome batter and he scores a six every time he bats.

We are doing a lot of running as you can see. In this game we run as fast as we can to get the cricket ball.
So they run to the other side then run round the cone then run back. Here's Fraser  and Christian doing there best at that.

37 comments:

1. marvelous web web page, prominent comments that i will tackle. Im moving forward and can apply to my modern-day task as a puppy sitter, which may be very enjoyable, however I need to additional amplify. Regards. Lincoln

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here. Kindly keep blogging. If anyone wants to become a Java developer learn from Java Training in Chennai. or learn thru Java Online Training in India . Nowadays Java has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry.

or Javascript Training in Chennai. Nowadays JavaScript has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry.

ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a spam issue on this webpage; I moreover am a blogger, and I had to know your condition; a significant part of us have developed some nice systems, and we are wanting to trade procedures with others, for what reason not give me an email if interested.
    Vivo IPL 11 Schedule
    How & Where to Watch IPL 2018 Auction Live Streaming?

ReplyDelete
  4. A debt of gratitude is in order for this article extremely supportive. much appreciated.
    wireless bluetooth headphones

ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap Gucci Handbags Is usually blogengine much better than wp for reasons unknown? Should be which is turning out to be popluar today.
    best dash cam

ReplyDelete
  6. Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.
    wireless charger

ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i try to open your blog within firefox and it is looks humorous, we tink the issue is out of your web hosting ,or maybe through me personally but nonetheless you have a good setup for the ads, i composing in this post since you will see this when you are grading comments, Keep up the good function Andrei from Romania.
    Long Island Wine Tours

ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to always get updated great site ! .
    karton box tangerang

ReplyDelete
  9. very nice post, i definitely love this fabulous website, persist with it
    Jay Hall

ReplyDelete
  10. I will invite all my friends to your blog, you really got a great blog.,”*.
    Charlie

ReplyDelete
  11. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Charlie

ReplyDelete
  12. If you have a happy Toto bet and the result is good, you will have the best happiness. 토토사이트

ReplyDelete
  13. There are many graph sites that exist. In view of this situation, Naomi has long-term social graph sites that verify and recommend graph sites that match the major sites on an objective basis. 그래프사이트

ReplyDelete

14. شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى المدينة المنورة شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى المدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى مكة شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى مكة
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الدمام

ReplyDelete
  15. شرکت گارانتی اپل ارائه دهنده خدمات تعمیر ایفون و تعمیرات ایفون همچنین ارائه دهنده خدمات فروش ایفون یکی از معتبرترین نمایندگی اپل در تهران می باشد شما می توانید ضمن خرید اپل واچ و خرید ایفون از خدمات گارانتی 16 ماهه اپلیها برخوردار شوید. تعمیرات ایفون در تهران

ReplyDelete
  16. شرکت گارانتی اپل ارائه دهنده خدمات تعمیر ایفون و تعمیرات ایفون همچنین ارائه دهنده خدمات فروش ایفون یکی از معتبرترین نمایندگی اپل در تهران می باشد شما می توانید ضمن خرید اپل واچ و خرید ایفون از خدمات گارانتی 16 ماهه اپلیها برخوردار شوید. تعمیرات ایفون در تهران

ReplyDelete
  17. عمل بینی یک جراحی زیبایی به منظور اصلاح فرم و شکل ظاهری بینی می باشد، این عمل زیبایی توسط متخصص گوش حلق و بینی یا جراح پلاستیک انجام می گردد، این جراحی در بیمارستان و با بی هوشی عمومی انجام می گردد

ReplyDelete
  18. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog buy likes on instagram $1

ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, the analysis and information that you provide above is very clear. thanks for making such a great blog. I hope you can always write this kind of article in the future and continue to make a great blog. as well for making this the best blog ever. keep up the good job

Judi Online terbaik

ReplyDelete
  20. Great article! We will be linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing.
    خرید بک لینک  خرید بک لینک خرید بک لینک خرید بک لینک خرید بک لینک خرید بک لینک
    https://www.facebook.com/codetoolsir/posts/722814541679156/

ReplyDelete

21. Great web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like
    nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

my website - 부산오피
    (jk)

ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once
    again.

Here's my website : -- 강남안마

(freaky)

ReplyDelete
  23. The perfect job you did, this site is really cool and has great information. บาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful posts will link to various of my websites and continue to do a good job. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  25. I am very happy to read this web post, which contains a lot of valuable data, thank you for providing these statistics. เล่นบาคาร่า ให้ได้เงินทุกวัน

ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, I really want to subscribe and read your blog posts. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  27. I'm looking for and want to comment "The main points of your post are great" Good job! พนันบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  28. In view of some high-quality work and enlightening considerations, I was truly inspired after reading this article. บาคาร่าพนันออนไลน์

ReplyDelete
  29. Again, great for posting the information that many of us are looking for. เกมบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  30. Innovation and Creativity is one of the key on how live the sites and content of what we handled, and I am grateful to see the changes of the world through the years that gives us more hope for the future. 안전메이저사이트

ReplyDelete
  31. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. https://www.name-pics.com/baccarat-ko-kr.html

ReplyDelete
  32. It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 바카라 프로모션

ReplyDelete