Thursday, 31 August 2017

Tinker Time

Tinker time
In Tinker Time we have been learning about how kites work.
We looked at a diagram of how kites work and there are some elements like gravity, lift, drag and thrust. 
Before we started learning , 34H and 3M came to our classroom and we got into pairs and we started writing the elements of how a kite flys.
We learned about some people who created kites. Jeremiah and Anthony

26 comments:

1. Taban Puanları ve Burs Başvuruları hakkında detaylı bilgileri öğrenmek için SIRALAMA NET sitemizi ziyaret edebilirsiniz.

ReplyDelete
  2. Ulusal alanda yaptiklari yayinlar ile Turkiye'de ilk 5 icerisinde olan televizyon kanallari su sekildedir;

show tv izle
    tv8 izle
    star tv izle
    kanal d izle
    kanal 7 izle

ReplyDelete
  3. Our online courses are designed without walls and without invisible ceilings. And that means irrespective of who you are, you’re going to have access to it all. Nothing held back, just empowering content that will not only teach you what’s possible but also make you powerful.course

ReplyDelete
  4. Worked with cutting edge innovation and outrageous exactness, Brother Printers are known for their uncommon print quality and strength. Regardless of whether it is your home or office arrangement, wired or router printing, these printers convey remarkable outcomes. Albeit these printers are one of numerous people's driving decisions, circumstances emerge when you'd experience issues like Brother printer won’t print. Such an issue could be problematic, particularly when you need to print something earnestly. An absence of investigating information can wait on such issues and hamper your profitability.

ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative post and really appreciable. Keep doing great work like this.

My web site - 휴게텔
    (jk)

ReplyDelete

6. I really enjoy simply reading most of your weblogs.
    Simply wanted to inform you that you've people like me who appreciate your work.
    Definitely a fantastic publish. The information you have provided is actually very worthwhile
    Thank you for very usefull information

Here's my website : -- 부산오피

(freaky)

ReplyDelete
  7. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. สมัครสมาชิกสล็อต

ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect job you did, this site is really cool and has great information. บาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful posts will link to various of my websites and continue to do a good job. เล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy to read this web post, which contains a lot of valuable data, thank you for providing these statistics. เล่นบาคาร่า ให้ได้เงินทุกวัน

ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I really want to subscribe and read your blog posts. เว็บเล่นบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking for and want to comment "The main points of your post are great" Good job! พนันบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  13. In view of some high-quality work and enlightening considerations, I was truly inspired after reading this article. บาคาร่าพนันออนไลน์

ReplyDelete
  14. Again, great for posting the information that many of us are looking for. เกมบาคาร่า

ReplyDelete
  15. Technologistan is the popoular and most trustworthy resource for technology, telecom, business and auto news in Pakistan
    - visit : website

ReplyDelete
  16. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work! สมัครสมาชิกสล็อต

ReplyDelete
  17. Innovation and Creativity is one of the key on how live the sites and content of what we handled, and I am grateful to see the changes of the world through the years that gives us more hope for the future. 안전한토토사이트

ReplyDelete