Tuesday, 31 October 2017

Australian Botanical Gardens

The Botanical Gardens was the very best trip we went on and we saw very exiting things.  We saw the Plant Bank, sundial and a big wedding knot which was not cemented, it was stuck together by pressure. We also went hiking up the tallest hill in our area, Mt Annan. Thank you Mrs Young for helping us today and Mrs Mackie for cooking the BBQ.  By Harry and Tristan

3 comments:

1. One of my favourite things about traveling is eating new, unfamiliar and delicious food and Vietnam certainly delivers with abundance of Pad Thai vendors and all sorts of curries, soups and desserts for cheap. I wanted to learn a little how some of my favourite dishes were made so I signed up for one of Hanoi's many cooking classes. I chose to go with a cooking school called TUN Cook for no other reason than it was recommended by the owners of my lovely hostel. It didn’t start well. Apparently, they forgot to pick three of us up from the hostel so we missed going to the market and met our classmates just before the bike ride to the school. It is located some twenty minutes out of Hanoi by car on a lovely piece of farmland. You can book a tour at hotels-in-vietnam.com

ReplyDelete

2. Situs Poker Terbaik dan Terpercaya...
    Silakan kunjungi situs kami
    https://www.hobiqq.pw/
    Agen BandarQ Online Terpercaya

ReplyDelete